UBS off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Finance Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world. UBS client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. The bank’s large positions in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific markets make it a systemically important financial institution within the broader economy of Europe.
Position: Finance Analyst
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Rs 8-14 LPA
- University degree or equivalent qualification (preferably CA / MBA or similar).
- Proven experience in Product Control, Financial Control or internal control areas of 0 to 3 years (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms).
- Very good written and spoken English, in addition to having good MS Excel knowledge.
- Exciting opportunity available in IMO PC team which is responsible for production of daily/monthly p&l and balance sheet.
- Perform T0 v/s T1 checks- Provide P&L commentary of mark to market P&L including Market drivers.
- Reconcile source data to ledger, resolve any breaks.
- Ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment. Attest control tool and maintain evidence of same.
- Manage ad hoc queries from stakeholders including front office, COO, financial/product controllers.
- Provide daily balance sheet commentary based on business drivers.
- Close books during month ends including clearing breaks, provide commentary on material P&L moves, posting journals.
- Perform balance sheet substantiation as per UBS guidelines.