Ubisoft is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Full Stack Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Position: Full Stack Developer
- Takes initiatives, whenever there is a need for change, scope for improvement.
- Have ability to adapt and change, can learn, and adopt new technologies, programming languages, methodologies.
- Have good analytical and synthesis skills, can analyse a situation, and highlight potential risks and solutions.
- Is flexible, can work in teams as well as can contribute independently based on the need.
- Have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Have sound interpersonal skills.
- Is organised and can breakdown bigger problems into smaller ones, can plan and estimate their own tasks and ensure timely delivery of work.
- Likes to share knowledge and mentor juniors.
- Work as a part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organising and planning their own work.
- Implement, improve, and maintain backend services.
- Build, improve and maintain responsive frontends/portals.
- Collaborate with system/feature stakeholders to discuss, collect, interpret, and analyse technical constraints and establish technical solutions.
- Develop online tools/features.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Work with the Lead Programmer on designing services/micro-frontends/solutions, planning, and reviews of team.
- Writing unit tests, load tests synthetic checks.
- Analyse unfamiliar code of a reasonable complexity to understand, extend and refactor it.
- Collaborate with QA/QC team to ensure quality of testcases and testing process.
- Perform load testing and write unit test wherever needed.