Ubisoft is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for HR Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Position: HR Intern
- Preferably a Science Graduate with Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Having experience in recruitment will be preferred but not required.
- Screening and sourcing profiles as per the desired requirements.
- Headhunting candidates through different methods (cold calling, LinkedIn sourcing, etc.).
- Working with the hiring managers to map the market and source the right candidate.
- Co-ordinating interviews.
- Following up/coordinating with potential candidates.
- Assisting the HR Manager for hiring across studio and closing the required requirements.
- Maintaining the recruitment database (pipeline of candidates, upcoming hires, etc.).
- Basic knowledge in handling Job Portals like Naukri, Linkedin etc.
- Assisting HR Manager to drive implementation of training programs in co-ordination with trainer.
- In case of external training, identify training vendors; Select vendor basis content and cost in collaboration.
- Monitor the effectiveness of training program and follow up with manager to ensure the training are updated in terms of audit.
- Maintaining the training database.