Twilio off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Front End Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Twilio is an American cloud communications platform as a service (CPaaS) company based in San Francisco, California. Twilio allows software developers to programmatically make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
Position: Front End Engineer
- A Masters or Bachelors degree required.
- 6+ years of proven experience developing highly-available web applications using React JS or Angular required.
- Design systems that simplify and enhance user experience.
- Experience developing RESTful services.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Solid understanding of MVC, and strong OO skills with proven experience in developing complex, reusable APIs
- Apply software engineering best-practices, create quality solutions and designs using SOA methodology and messaging technologies.
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Communicate effectively with business owners to understand problems and propose innovative solutions.
- Experience developing products on AWS or Google Cloud Services.
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting complex production issues.
- Strong belief in automation over toil.
- Work with a small and collaborative team, whiteboarding ideas, building APIs, products used to protect Twilio and its customers, as well save significant revenue loss while contributing to customer engagement and consumer trust.
- Help more junior developers by mentoring them, providing guidance, and positively influencing their careers.Work on full-stack development of platform tools and web services.
- Write unit tests and functional tests in a continuous delivery environment.
- Manage highly critical risk platform tools and vendor applications in the cloud.
- Own reliability for the team’s services and participate in an on-call rotation.
- Should be able to adapt to prioritizing multiple issues in a high-pressure environment.
- Should be able to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with different teams.
- Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management and solve large scale distributed systems.