Twilio off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Twilio is an American cloud communications platform as a service (CPaaS) company based in San Francisco, California. Twilio allows software developers to programmatically make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
Position: Data Engineer
- 9+ years of data engineering experience is a fast paced company that delivers software.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support.
- Experience in one of the programming languages like Java, Scala, Python etc.
- Experience in distributed environments like Kafka, Spark, Hive, Presto etc.
- Experience working with various file formats like Parquet, Avro, Hudi for large volumes of data.
- Experience with one or more NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.
- Experience with modern warehouse data systems like Redshift, Snowflake etc. is a plus.
- Experience building data solutions in full stack environment with micro services principles.
- Strong understanding of engineering standard methodologies and design principles.
- Experience working in agile environment and iterative development.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work with distributed, multi-functional teams.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your point of view.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science required, or equivalent experience.