TSPSC Recruitment is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Non-Teaching Staff.Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
Position: Non-Teaching Staff
Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
Starting date for online application – 18-08-2020
Closing date for online application – 11-09-2020
- Candidates should possess a first-class Master’s degree in English/ Maths/ Chemistry/ Physics subject from any university in India recognized by UGC or AICTE
- Must possess a first-class Master’s Degree in commerce
- Typewriting in Higher grade in English and shorthand higher grade in English conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce. And
- Must possess 1st class Master’s Degree in Computer Application (MCA) from an Institution recognized by AICTE
- Candidates should possess a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engg/Technology as recognized by AICTE or its Equivalent.