Tricentis off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for QA Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tricentis is the pioneer and global leader in automated testing to accelerate software delivery and digital transformation. Tricentis is widely credited for reinventing software testing and delivery for DevOps and agile environments. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support over 150+ technologies, the Tricentis platform enables enterprises to dramatically increase software release speed, reducing costs, and improving software quality. Tricentis operates in over 12 countries and has more than 1,600 customers, including the largest brands in the world, such as Accenture, Coca Cola, Dolby, Nationwide Insurance, and Zappos.
Position: QA Engineer
- Graduate degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience overall working as a Test Engineer.
- 1+ years working on a similar technology landscape.
- Strong expertise in devising meaningful and targeted test scenarios for a given application feature.
- Strong expertise in documenting test-results/observations in meaningful and self-explanatory way for both technical/non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong expertise with at least one test automation tool/framework.
- Strong expertise with performance testing concepts and at least one performance testing tool/framework.
- Hands-on experience with API testing and a good understanding of how API works.
- Hands-on experience working with at least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Hands-on experience working with at least one Relational Database.
- Hands-on experience working with at least one NoSQL Database.
- Hands-on experience working with at least one CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps/CircleCI etc.).
- Good understanding of scalability and availability concepts in cloud applications.
- Good understanding of application security concepts.
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Datawarehouse is a plus.
- Experience with Containerization ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Experience with IaC tools (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, ARM) is a plus.
- Experience with AWS services is a plus.
- Experience with Tricentis products is a plus.
- Able to write code in any one programming/scripting language is a plus.
- Exposure of working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
- Exposure to penetration testing is a plus.
- Closely communicate with team members and Product Owner, to understand the expectation and goal of business.
- Define a goal behind a set of tests and build a conclusive test strategy to reach that goal.
- Plan and execute effective test scenarios as per the acceptance criteria in user stories.
- Develop documentation/presentation to share the analysis/test results.
- Participate in daily standups and refinement sessions, contribute constructively into the discussion, provide expert opinion and valuable inputs.
- Plan and build necessary infrastructure required for application deployment and testing.
- Build, maintain and improve the Continuous Delivery platform with the growing need of the application.
- Monitor production systems to identify pattern of failures and potential bottlenecks and bring most common scenarios under test coverage.
- Bring new ideas to emulate complex scenarios while testing applications.
- Stay updated on the latest communications happening in company/team channels.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the relevant technology space and bring new tools/services into discussion if they can potentially improve how we do things today.