Tricentis off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Content Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tricentis is the pioneer and global leader in automated testing to accelerate software delivery and digital transformation. Tricentis is widely credited for reinventing software testing and delivery for DevOps and agile environments. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support over 150+ technologies, the Tricentis platform enables enterprises to dramatically increase software release speed, reducing costs, and improving software quality. Tricentis operates in over 12 countries and has more than 1,600 customers, including the largest brands in the world, such as Accenture, Coca Cola, Dolby, Nationwide Insurance, and Zappos.
Position: Content Developer
- Completed university education in fields of IT/Technology and/or Learning & Development or Marketing.
- 3+ years working experience in a role producing customer-facing content.
- Experience/knowledge in one or multiple of these skillsets: Graphic Design, Marketing, Technical Writing, Video Editing.
- Knowledge of Agile development techniques and the use of JIRA.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of the software testing industry, with knowledge of software test automation of particular advantage.
- Knowledge of e-learning desirable, but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to design and work on multiple projects with rapid development deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent English, in speaking, reading and writing.
- Strong intercultural competence.
- Designing, developing, coordinating and updating a variety of customer-facing materials to enable and empower our customers to gain maximum value from Tricentis products (for example, but not limited to: whitepapers, webinars, blogs, workflows, diagrams, infographics,…) in an appropriate and engaging style of English.
- Peer reviewing content from other team members and providing constructive feedback to ensure high standards.
- Analyzing and condensing complex information in easily consumable content for different personas.
- Networking and collaborating with internal stakeholders and SMEs to harness and package the internal knowledge for external use.
- Contributing to content strategy to ensure CX content harnesses and complements content from other functions (Support, Education, Consulting,…).
- Developing content using software tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Audition, InDesign) and Articulate Storyline.
- Delivering and completing content based independent based upon on priorities and deadlines.
- Working effectively in an Agile/Scrum environment and able to self-motivate.