Torry Harris off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Torry Harris Business Solutions (THBS), founded in 1998, is headquartered in New Jersey, USA. The company is a trusted advisor to enterprises worldwide, helping them extend the power of digital access through integration. As a recognized leader in API Strategy and delivery, Torry Harris brings 20+ years of focused expertise in delivering business-outcome based, niche IT solutions to accelerate enterprise digital transformation initiatives, API Management, Digital Ecosystem Enablement and Digital Marketplace strategies.
Position: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Rs 5-10 LPA
- Understand application architecture.
- Test web services using SOAP UI/Postman tools.
- Test web services using SDLC best practices.
- Basic understanding of Java /.NET Web applications, understanding of C programming fundamentals.
- Participate in all phases of web services system testing.
- Proven understanding of test targeting techniques.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct tests, document and analyse test results and present findings to development teams.
- Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of test services.
- Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts.
- Experience / knowledge on performance using JMeter.
- Experience / knowledge on Putty.
- Strong QA knowledge in Webservices/API testing, interface testing experience.
- Testing web services designed to function in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment is highly desired.
- Knowledgeable in testing and validating XML, XSD, XPath Syntax, Web Services, MQ, Topics, REST, HTTP, SOAP Messaging, etc.
- Knowledge in test automation framework, process, strategy, approach.
- API Automation, Cucumber, Java Selenium.
- Knowledge of working with JMeter.
- Willing to take up developement activities when required.