Toll Group is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Senior Integration Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Toll Group is an Australian transportation and logistics company with operations in road, rail, sea, air and warehousing. It has three divisions; Global Express, Global Forwarding, Global Logistics. It is a subsidiary of Japan Post Holdings.
Position: Senior Integration Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline professional.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains code for integrations and web services.
- Provides support and maintenance for integration packages and code.
- Interacts with relevant functions to ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation.
- Ensures exceptional quality of deliverables, including technical design, implementation, testing, and compliance, and is accountable for performance and efficiency of solutions.
- Integration design and development experience with SAG product suite (wM 9.12 and above) is a must.
- Should have hands on experience in designing and developing – A2A, B2B, SOAP, API based integrations.
- Ability to understand and implement complex business mapping.
- Hands on experience to develop flow services for processing EDI data, flat files, XML , JSON formats.
- Hand on experience on Integration Server, Deployer, Flat file handling, XML file processing, MWS, SFDC Adapter, SAP adapter, Trading networks, API Gateway, Active Transfer, Cloud Stream, JDBC Adapter, Integration Server, Universal Messaging ,
- Hands on experience of webMethods Infrastructure setup. Detail knowledge of Integration server, MWS, TN, UM Administration.
- Good experience in comprehending business specifications, Integration designs and translate those to optimized code.
- Good knowledge of CI CD tools and DEV Ops concepts.
- Experience / knowledge in implementing integration solutions in cloud platform will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of webMethods.io, Kafka, Streamsets would be added advantage.
- Good to have shell scripting or Ant scripting knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Well-developed technical, analytical and written communication skills.