Toll Group is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Application Support Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Toll Group is an Australian transportation and logistics company with operations in road, rail, sea, air and warehousing. It has three divisions; Global Express, Global Forwarding, Global Logistics. It is a subsidiary of Japan Post Holdings.
Position: Application Support Analyst
- Understanding of Enterprise Systems.
- Knowledge of Java/. Net, SQL, Unix and SDLC.
- Experienced in administering Linux and Windows server environments.
- Technical bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification.
- ITIL Beginner/Intermediate Level Certification.
- Experienced in using ServiceNow.
- Experience working in technical support teams.
- 4+ years’ experience in a hands-on application support role.
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to independently drive issues resolutions and status updates to stakeholders.
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s.
- Planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes and communication to stakeholders.
- To identify potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Service Lead / Manager.
- Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability.
- Daily Review and Prioritization of Incidents, SRs, and Enhancements complying with SoW.
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex issues / problems / changes.
- In-depth trend analysis of Incidents and SRs to identify opportunities for automation. Contribute to the target of Incidents and SRs reduction year by year.
- Ensure Compliance to SLAs and KPIs.
- Provide 3rd line Application Support on complex internally and externally developed applications.
- Provide input to administering and maintaining all production and internal environments.
- Provide input to the implementation, backup, and roll-back plans.
- Act as a technical resource for internal and external projects.
- Drive communication to internal Stakeholders providing status updates on major issues, changes, project schedules, Set ETAs. Documentation.
- Ensure incidents and problems are analyzed, root cause, resolution, workaround, and permanent fix details are documented.
- Ensure all technical and non-technical documentation is up to date.
- Contribute to management reports to application support lead.
- Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge.
- Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Team player.