TIBCO off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Position: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelors with 0-3 yrs of work experience in development of C++ or Java applications.
- Clearly understands the concepts of MVC, Database, and RESTful/SOAP Services.
- Good aptitude and interest to learn new technologies.
- Working knowledge of unit testing tools.
- Experience in Core Java/C++, Multithreading, Collections, JSON, REST,JDBC,JMS, RDBMS.
- Good team player and proactive communication is a must.
- Experience in writing technical specifications and the ability to share knowledge.
- Design and implement features that with enrich the product and make it easy to consume for our users.
- Fix defects and enhance new product features from the ground up in a collaborative environment. You will contribute to the implementation of our highest-profile projects.
- collaborate with your team in brainstorming and implementing new solutions.
- Seeking strong Developers who combine a passion for technology with the skills and intelligence to make our solutions a reality.
- We work in a collaborative, open environment where innovation and participation is encouraged. You must be a problem-solver with exceptional hands-on technical skills.