Texas Instruments off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. It is one of the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide based on sales volume.The company’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 80% of its revenue. TI also produces TI digital light processing technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. The company holds 45,000 patents worldwide as of 2016.
Position: Software Engineer
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA.
- C and C++ programming skills.
- Familiarity with assembly language programming.
- Solid understanding of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.