Tesco off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tesco plc trading as Tesco, is a British multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer headquartered in Welwyn Garden City, England. It is the third-largest retailer in the world measured by gross revenues and the ninth-largest in the world measured by revenues. It has shops in five countries across Europe, and is the market leader of groceries in the UK (where it has a market share of around 28.4%).
- Basic Auto CAD.
- Basic Revit.
- Basic Adobe Suite – (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design).
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Accountable for delivering Property Development Projects by proposing best fit architectural site and mall solutions which adheres to the brief format propositions building bylaws & design standards. Delivering high quality architectural plans feasibility site layouts mall plans planning submission packs and elevation packs using applications such as AutoCAD/ Revit / Navis Works / Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Preparing store packs and presenting at the approval meetings ensure they are approved by the board & update the records on Our Property.
- Collaborating with colleagues within Costing Engineering Retail Planners Acquisition Site Research External Architects and External Planning consultants both at TBS & in Country to deliver development Projects and Planning submission packs.
- Working with Planning Manager in the country to ensure I receive the right brief and relevant information to plan my stores.