Teradata off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-5 years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Salary: Rs 8-14 LPA
- Master’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) with 0 to 1 years of experience.
- Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) with 2 to 5 years of experience.
- You must be able to design, develop and document software by leveraging agile and CI/CD methodologies.
- Understand the existing code base and provide post production support.
- You are comfortable in a team environment that is highly collaborative and places strong emphasis on peer review.
- You are able to engineer applications and web services that can run in the cloud, on premise or in hybrid environments.
- You have a strong passion for developing incredibly simple yet highly functional API’s.
- You have familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and Mesos.
- You have familiarity with containerization technologies, specifically Docker.
- You are knowledgeable with open-source tools and technologies and can use / extend them wherever appropriate to develop solutions.
- You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are highly motivated, think creatively, and comfortable working in team-based environments.
- Must have experience programming in Java and/or Golang.
- Must have experience with server-side and web-based development.
- Must have strong debugging skills.
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Docker.
- Familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Familiarity with Public Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCP. Private Cloud – VMWare.
- Familiarity with Spring and Hibernate.
- Building and leveraging CI/CD pipelines.
- Build tools – Gradle, Maven, make.
- Configuration management software experience a plus – Helm, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.