Teradata off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Test Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Position: Associate Test Engineer
Location: Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh
Experience: 0-2 years
- B.S or M.S in computer science or related field.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of test management process, test documentation and maintenance of existing test cases plus addition of new test cases.
- Working knowledge on SQL and Database.
- Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision.
- SQL, Teradata Database knowledge ,Preferably Teradata.
- Knowledge on Testing tools- open source
- Experience with Shell scripting and Java programming .
- Knowledge of test automation and test frameworks.
- Functional testing and release testing of Teradata Ecosystem product.
- Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical prespective.
- Report progress against objectives on periodic basis.
- Work on future products,developing POCs/demos -leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies.