Teradata off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines.
- 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in Web application development.
- Advanced programming skills in core Java, Hibernate/MyBatis.
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting in concurrent, complex, clustered environments having huge data.
- Experience with J2EE technologies and Spring framework.
- Effective communication and presentation skill.
- Experience with memory analysis and JVM tuning.
- Experience with Relational databases – Teradata, Postgres.
- Experience working with Microservices architecture and Docker.
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory in a CI/CD environment.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies.
- Analyze and design complex features built as increments to existing products.
- Collaborate closely with platform and UI engineers for end to end design of the features.
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance of the application.
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement.
- Resolve Customer Incidents and Support Viewpoint Engineering team.