Technicolor off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Assistant . Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Technicolor, a worldwide creative technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes, and on-the-go.
Position: Technical Assistant
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Technical VFX Degree.
- Basic understanding of computer graphics, mathematics, and physics/simulation.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming like Python.
- Knowledge in using Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of key VFX/Animation software’s like Maya, Katana, Houdini and/or Nuke is a bonus.
- Production experience of 1+ years in any of the domains like computer animation, visual effects, or game industry is a bonus.
- Work closely with other Technical Directors to support artists on their day-to-day work.
- Work with artists to resolve issues and solve problems before they escalate.
- Adhere to the studio policies and guidelines while providing technical solution.
- Support the Technical Directors while creating the technical and user facing documentation.
- Work closely with the creative leads and sups to optimize the setups and templates.
- Continue to wedge for solutions, which meets creative needs.
- Team-up with Technical Directors in helping creative teams to become self-sufficient.