Tech Vedika is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Lead Java Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: We are an Artificial Intelligence (AI) focused product engineering and services company, providing our customers cutting-edge products & solutions in areas of Supply Chain & Logistics, People & Workplace, and Manufacturing & Inspection, harnessing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, IoT, and hybrid/cloud/edge infra. We strive for simple, elegant tech solutions leveraging state of the art and upcoming advances in technologies/platforms/architectures combined with a proven track record in delivery using Agile and DevOps.
Position: Lead Java Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 7-10 years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design.
- Extensive experience testing and debugging business application systems and processes.
- Extensive experience developing software products for clinical environments and medical labs.
- Extensive experience integrating both in house developed software and externally purchased software for large applications.
- Web portal development experience.
- Java development experience.
- To lead the effort of conceptualizing, designing and implementing innovative tools and systems to maximize development efficiency.
- To mentor other team members, and work closely with senior architects and developers, and become part of a network of entrepreneurs and advisors who have a track record of incubating, building, scaling – successful products and services.
- Maintain and Write code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines.
- Write programs that span multiple platforms.
- Offer innovative ideas and products to the organization.
- Provide input and drives adherence to programming or development standards.
- Consult on database set-up and lead project level database design.
- Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
- Consult on integration issues and determine the best integration approach.
- Accountable for architectural integrity and technical debt.
- Knowledge, skills and experience to write detailed technical documentation, specifically business requirements and functional specifications for application development.
- Experience in building Micro services applications using Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Experience in cloud native deployment using Kubernetes or docker .
- Database experience is a MUST (MySQL / MongoDB is a nice to have).
- Experience with Angular or React is a nice to have.
- Knowledge of web development methodologies, application design, navigation and information architecture.
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills requirements and functional specifications for application development.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and other team members.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks.
- Must be flexible and embrace change.