Tech Mahindra off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs 2.5-3.25 LPA
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical).
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted.
- *Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification.
- Minimum of 60 percentage/First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduate (BE/B.Tech).
- Minimum of 60 percentage (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done).
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Job Description: As an associate software engineer, youll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution.
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Handle customer calls and responses.
- Work independently when required.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.