TCS off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Freshers
. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Location: Across India
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation.
- Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X / XII / and above-mentioned graduation streams.
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.