TCS off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate System Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Position: Associate System Engineer
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
- Year of Passing: 2020 and 2021.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.