TCS off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Management Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Position: Management Trainee
Location: Across India
- Course: Only 2 Years Full Time / Regular Post Graduate Management Courses would be considered.(Part Time/Correspondence or 1-year courses will not be considered).
- Students who have done schooling from NIOS are Eligible.
- Batch: Students of 2021 passing out batch are eligible.
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management.
- Percentage: 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Extended Education: It is not allowed in the highest qualification
- Backlog: No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process. If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS.
- Gap: It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during the academic and/or work experience. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 30 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age: Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile and the decision of the interview panel on this will hold final.