TCS off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate System Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company.It is the world’s largest IT services provider. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalisation,and second Indian company ever after its market capitalisation stood at ₹6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.In 2016–2017, Parent company Tata Sons owned 72.05% of TCS; and more than 70% of Tata Sons’ dividends were generated by TCS.In March 2018, Tata Sons decided to sell stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in a bulk deal.
Position: Associate System Engineer
Location: Across India
- 2021 YOP (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA).
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- If selected, the student while joining TCS must have cleared all pending backlogs/arrears/ATKT within the course duration as stipulated by the University failing which joining will not be permitted.
- It is mandatory to declare academic gaps. Overall break should not exceed 24 months. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/onboarding
- An applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).