Tata Communications off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group.Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres (310,000 mi) of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres (130,000 mi) of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network. It provides network services and software-defined network platforms, such as Ethernet, SD-WAN, content delivery networks (CDNs), the internet, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), and private lines. It has more than 400 points of presence (PoPs) with data centre and co-location in 44 sites. Tata Communications is headquartered in Pune and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. It also holds a stake on its Sri Lankan subsidiaries, Tata Communications Lanka.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-4 years
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Job Responsibilities: Technical Competencies.
Skills: Communication Skills.
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.