T- Systems off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: T-Systems is a German global IT services and consulting company headquartered in Frankfurt. Founded in 2000, it is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom. As of 2012, T-Systems was the largest German and one of the largest European IT services companies, serving customers such as WestLB, Old Mutual, Daimler, Volkswagen, Royal Dutch Shell, Sanlam, Murray & Roberts, BP, TUI AG, De Agostini, Philips, MAN SE, Airbus, E.ON. and British American Tobacco.The company operates in more than 20 countries and in 2015 employed 45,990 people, in 2003 were approximately 50,000 people worldwide, among them around 27,000 in Germany and 23,000 outside.Beginning in December 2007 Reinhard Clemens was the CEO. Before that, he had been president of EDS (now HP Enterprise Services) Germany since 2003. Since January 2018 Adel Al-Saleh has been the CEO of T-Systems.
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs 8-10 LPA
- 2021 Batch (Current Final Year) students those who will pass out in June/July/August 2021.
- Percentage : Through out First class (SSC : 60 %, HSC/Diploma : 60 %, Engg Aggregate : 60 % ).
- BE/B.Tech (CS/IT).
- Students with Micro services /Machine Learning/Frontend backend/Backend skills may get preference.
- Role will be given as per skill of candidates he is good at.
- Training will be provided after joining.