Synopsys is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for R&D Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the data sphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything is connected, and everything must be secure.Powering this new era of digital innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring Smart Everything to life.
Position: R&D Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Rs 6-10 LPA
- BE/BTech/MTech/MS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with minimum 0-2 years of experience on System Verilog and Methodologies like UVM, OVM.
- Work exposure on any of the protocols, Verification IP or certain components of Test Environment coding, test case development and debug.
- Python, TCL or shell Scripting.
- We are looking for an R&D Engineer having a strong passion for work and driving things to closure.
- In this role you will work in a project oriented environment on designing, developing and deploying the Verification IP’s.
- To analyze the customer requirements and develop verification components & deploy Verification IP’s.
- To create and review verification plans and work on complex verification environments.