Supreme Court is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Branch Officer/Junior Court Assistant.
About:The Supreme Court of India is the supreme judicial body of the government of India and the highest court of India under the constitution. It is the most senior constitutional court, and has the power of judicial review. The Chief Justice of India is the head and chief judge of the supreme court and the court consists of a maximum of 34 judges and it has extensive powers in the form of original, appellate and advisory jurisdictions.It is regarded as the most powerful public institution in India.
Position: Branch Officer/Junior Court Assistant
Location: New Delhi
- M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA from a recognized University or equivalent .
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Degree in Law will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance):
- Minimum B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science or IT/Bachelor in Computer Application with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Additional: In addition to the basic qualification, a Diploma in Hardware Maintenance from a recognized Institute is preferred.
Age Limit(as on 31.07.2020):
- Branch Officer – 30 to 45 years
- Junior Court Assistant- 21 to 30 years
- For SC/STIOBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government Rules.
- No upper age limit for the eligible employees working in the Registry of Supreme Court of India.
- No relaxation will not be applicable to the candidates who are working in other Government Department.
Vacancies: 7 Posts
- Branch Officer (Network Administrator) – 1 Post
- Branch Officer (Web Server Administrator)- 1 Post
- Branch Officer (Database Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance) – 3 Posts
- Branch Officer – Level 11 with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 67,700/-
- Junior Court Assistant – Level 6 with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/