State Street Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. State Street is ranked 15th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world . It is the second largest custodian bank in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0 to 1 year of exp in data analysis or client static data.
- Preferably experience working with industry standards, reference data, remediation or data quality.
- Flexibility to work across shifts (Mandatory).
- Exposure/ working knowledge of creating and maintaining Excel Macros.
- Good communication skills to interact with customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Proficient in MS office with excel and word.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Works independently or with a team.
- The responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.