State Street Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analytics Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About : State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. State Street is ranked 15th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world . It is the second largest custodian bank in the world.
Position : Analytics Intern
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Finance/Computer science (Math, CS, etc.).
- Pursuing CFA designation or have an excellent understanding of financial concepts.
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL.
- Working (advanced preferred) knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of various asset classes.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Performing daily production and maintenance tasks within the TCA environment.
- Creating and analyzing daily reports.
- Generating pre-trade analytics on-demand.
- Maintain documentation as situations or procedures change.
- Use existing SQL scripts and create new scripts to access data and satisfy ad-hoc requests.
- Working on any additional projects related to the trading activity/support.
- Candidates should show interest for capital markets and embrace teamwork.