Standard Chartered off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Position: Technical Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Build & deliver software using standard framework and design patterns.
- Develop scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method
- Develop secure software components that can be reused for building multi-grained services.
- Adhere to governance and standards and ensure alignment with framework patterns.
Develop and maintain automated testing.
- Manage work on tools/modules deliverables from concept to completion as per project timelines.
- Brainstorm and suggest design solutions based on user/product requirements.
- Contribute towards an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Experience in web application software development in the below mentioned technical stack.
- Technical Stack: Java/J2EE, Spring Modules, Oracle database, Hibernate or IBatis, REST APIs, JSON/YAML.
- Technical Tools: Confluence/Jira/Bitbucket or Git, CI/CD (Maven, Git, Jenkins).
- Development IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA or VS Code.
- Agile development experience.
- Hands-on working experience in software development.
- Other Important Skills and Knowledges.
- Good knowledge on Reference Data.
- Multitasking ability and good Communication skills.
- Understanding of DevOps practices and toolsets.
- Good experience on Cloud Computing.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.