Standard Chartered off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Rs 6.1 LPA
- B.E or B.Tech-CGPA 7 and above only.
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE.
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only.
- No standing backlogs.
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India).
- Understanding of software requirements.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases.
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports.
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream.
- Collaborate with globally distributed agile team.