Standard Chartered off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Job ID: 2200014016
Job Type: Full-Time
Employee Status: Permanent
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: Fresher/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
Recruitment Role Responsibilities
Manage and/ or resolve alerts/ cases.
- Follow the Correspondent/ Non- Correspondent Banking DOI to process risk events in line with Assess, Analyse, Act (AAA) process.
- Do further analysis and escalations using knowledge about complex products.
People and Talent
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory, and policy-compliant conduct is the norm.
- Analyze significant financial crime risk events (e.g. non-compliant transactions, production orders) to ensure that all connected parties, particularly cross-border are identified and reported at the appropriate levels internally across all relevant jurisdictions.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure senior management is informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/ or activities are ceased.
- Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework (ORF).
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the FCSU to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct, and compliance matters.
- FCC Controls representatives in groups and countries.
Standard Chartered Global Other Responsibilities
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in FCSU,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business, or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- AML and terrorist financing surveillance skills in relation to the respective country jurisdictions, and client types.
- Analysis skills: able to analyze data trends and out-of-pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyze and evaluate information from dispersed data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products, and transactions with expertise in at least one customer segment (retail, corporate, private banking, correspondent banking)
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets, or other) and service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).