S&P Global is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Researcher. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, CRISIL, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture. “S&P” is a shortening of “Standard and Poor’s”.
Position: Data Researcher
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree preferably in Engineering/Math/Finance/Computer Science.
- 0-2 Years of Experience.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Hands on experience in developing and executing SQL Queries.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication is must.
- Analytical mindset and strong in logical reasoning.
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office.
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Certification in MS-office.
- Certification in SQL, Data Science.
- Familiarity with security and trading item reference data.
- Knowledge of GICRS and BECRS product offerings.
- Assist with security and trading item project lifecycle (requirements gathering and consultation, implementation, user acceptance testing, and signoff).
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have good working knowledge of work tools.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies.
- Work with AGILE technology teams in the role of UAT member to complete the design of security and trading item reference data ingestion processes.
- Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & Management Team.
- This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamism.
- Learning about various market driving factors like Credit Ratings, Financials, Credit Default Swaps, Broker Research Reports etc.
- Opportunity to venture into a mammoth world of S&P data and gain deep experience and expertise in the field of data exploration, data analytics and multi-faceted world of Automation.
- Being a part of Group driven by principles and challenging roles provides multiple path for growth and pool of opportunities to learn and excel.
- Ample opportunities to grow in different groups as per your further interest and ability.