S&P Global is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, CRISIL, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture. “S&P” is a shortening of “Standard and Poor’s”.
Experience: 0-1 years
- Graduate in Computer Science with 0 to 1 year of experience.
- The candidate should have strong basics in all aspects of Computer Science such as Development, Database concepts, networking.
- Solid communication skills (English verbal & written).
- Be a Product specialist for the DMS and provide in-depth technical assistance to clients.
- Assist in deployment and troubleshooting on-the-go.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of products from a content and delivery standpoint, and assist with pre and post Sales’ opportunities.
- Bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the support process and build projects that will help replicate and resolve client issues.
- Work on creating complex SQL queries (MS SQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.,) to use our data and assist client with query tuning and performance improvements.
- Research and gain knowledge on the rapidly evolving product offerings.
- Assess the technical environment dynamics within the client sites that may impact product performance.
- Involve in testing/user-acceptance tests.
- New implementations.
- Maintain the local infrastructure which comprises of Database Servers (Oracle. MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL) and Virtual Machines.