Sony off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo.The company operates as one of the world’s largest manufacturers of consumer and professional electronic products, the largest video game console company, the second largest video game publisher, the second largest record company, as well as one of the most comprehensive media companies, being the largest Japanese media conglomerate by size overtaking the privately held, family-owned Yomiuri Shimbun Holdings, the largest Japanese media conglomerate by revenue. Sony, with its 50 percent market share in the image sensor market, is among the semiconductor sales leaders and, as of 2015, the fifth-largest television manufacturer in the world by annual sales figures. It is the world’s largest player in the premium TV market, a market for a television of at least 55 inches (140 centimeters) with a price higher than $2,500.
Position: Software Engineer
- B.E/ B.Tech. graduate in one of the following disciplines only: Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science.
- Should be a 2021 Batch pass out.
- Should have scored 65% or above in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Must have good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Quick learner, good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.