Sonic Wall off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Trainee Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: SonicWall, originally a private company headquartered in Silicon Valley, and a Dell subsidiary from 2012 to 2016, sells a range of Internet appliances primarily directed at content control and network security. These include devices providing services for network firewalls, unified threat management (UTM), virtual private networks (VPNs), and anti-spam for email. The company also markets information subscription services related to their products.The company solutions also serve to solve problems surrounding compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering.
- 2020 Batch Only.
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment.
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux.
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc.
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage.
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place).
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.