Amazon is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire Interns as Software Development Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
Job ID: 1227693
Location: Bangalore, India
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Mobile App development
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.