Societe Generale off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer-Python Developer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Société Générale often nicknamed “SocGen” is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris, France. The company is a universal bank and has divisions supporting French Networks, Global Transaction Banking, International Retail Banking, Financial Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Securities Services.
Position: Software Engineer-Python Developer
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Rs 8-15 LPA
- B. Tech/B.E/ M.Tech.
- 0-3 years of experience in Software development/administration.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exposure to agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of Infrastructure Domain/ITIL.
- Ability to convert business requirement into technical design document and deliver end to end solution.
- Should have strong debugging skills to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Capable of quickly learning and implementing new tools/technologies.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to Interact with client managers, developers, testers and other cross functional teams.
- Strong involvement in process Improvement.
- Working knowledge of Jira, GIT and Devops technologies.
- Working knowledge on Cloud technologies, OpenShift/Docker.
- Strong hands on experience on any of the databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mssql, Oracle etc.) or Data modeling tools like SSAS, SSIS, Talend.
- Working knowledge on BI and Analytics using PowerBI, Micro Strategy/Python and R language.
- Strong hands on experience on any of the programming languages ( Python, Java, C#, PHP etc.).
- Good understanding on front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS etc.
- Experience in scripting and writing APIs(SOAP and REST).