Societe Generale off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Lead Data Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Société Générale often nicknamed “SocGen” is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris, France. The company is a universal bank and has divisions supporting French Networks, Global Transaction Banking, International Retail Banking, Financial Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Securities Services.
Position: Lead Data Engineer
Experience: 8-13 years
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Should implements all the techniques and processes allowing to efficiently collect, clean, organize, synthesize and model the Data (in particular to feed the Datalakes that she / he sets up and the Big Data projects that it feeds).
- should have Project implementation experiences in the Hadoop eco.
- provides analytical support for the complex exploration and analysis of Data from different sources.
- Participates in the industrialization of the process for the most relevant Data in the project in order to produce the most operational analyzes.
- Works in close collaboration with the Data Architect and the Businesses.
- Ensures a technological watch and demonstrates an interest for the business She / He works with.
- Exposure to cloud is added on.
- Spark, Scala, Hive, Oozie, Hadoop Eco system.
- Hands-on experience CI-CD, Github, Agil.
- TDD, BDD , Mockito, Scala test.