Smallcase off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Backend Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Smallcase is a fintech company building a trusted financial ecosystem together with investors, advisors, brokers and other market participants.From individual investors to big AMCs, our products are used every day across India’s capital markets.
Position: Backend Engineer
Experience: 0-3 year
• 0 to 3 years of experience.
• Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals.
• Web development concepts – basics of REST APIs, server architecture.
• Interest in building things from scratch and be a decision maker here.
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space – interest trumps experience!
• Design and develop databases for real-time, high availability financial data.
• Architect and build the backend for corresponding web service (Nodejs and related frameworks).
• Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.