Slice off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Tech Support Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Slice is India’s best credit card challenger to pay bills, manage expenses, and unlock rewards. Our members love us and swear by us. We’re reinventing how traditional credit cards work by offering a simple and transparent app to help our members transact easily. We have about 3 million registered members with an average age of 23, making us a market leader in a niche and growing segment.
Position: Tech Support Engineer
- A very good understanding of the product & Strong attention to detail.
- Should be proficient in DB troubleshooting and Log debugging.
- Proven track record of delivering high performance in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Strong server-side experience, especially in data-intensive, distributed environments.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting. Analyzing log files, exceptions, errors, configuring log levels etc.
- Ability to understand shell/python scripts and debug.
- Hands on experience in any one RDBMS and/or NoSQL – PostgreSQL/ MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Linux basics like networking, storage, monitoring, scheduling and experience working on linux.
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory.
- Solid troubleshooting abilities and able to work with a team to fix large production issues.
- Create run books & troubleshooting guides & knowledge base.
- Manage customer calls and analyze issues reported by customer.
- Should be capable of working independently & responsible for L1/L2/L3 Support.
- Should work with complete ownership and handle all issues without missing SLA’s.
- Work closely with engineering team and other team for productionizing new use cases, users.
- Should be able to debug the issues and report appropriately in the ticketing system.
- Circulate a daily report to stakeholders.