Slice off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Backend Developer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: slice is India’s best credit card challenger to pay bills, manage expenses, and unlock rewards 🎉. Our members love us and swear by us. We’re reinventing how traditional credit cards work by offering a simple and transparent app to help our members transact easily. We have about 3 million registered members with an average age of 23, making us a market leader in a niche and growing segment. 🏆
Position: Backend Developer
- 5 years of experience in NodeJs or server side development.
- Hands-on experience in API development and frameworks such as Express, Loopback, Hapi.
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in test-driven development. (writing unit test and API test).
- Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers(AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Ability to build and deploy the application in a containerized environment.
- Understanding of application logging and monitoring systems like Prometheus or Kibana.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
- Design and develop microservice using Node JS that can work in a large-scale multi-tenant environment.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Work with a cross-discipline team of Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team.
- Deploy and maintain the application in a secured AWS environment.
- Take ownership from ideation phase to deployment and maintenance.
- Actively participate in the hiring process to bring world-class programmers in the team.