Skillsoft is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Skillsoft was founded by Charles Moran in 1998. Moran served as Chief Executive Officer and President from 1998 to 2015. Skillsoft had an IPO under the stock symbol SKIL in February 2000 and a SPO in July 2001. Skillsoft acquired Books24x7 in 2001.In 2002, Skillsoft merged with IT courseware company SmartForce, with the combined company retaining the Skillsoft name.The company acquired NETg from Thomson Corporation in 2007.
Position: Software Engineer
- Minimum 0-2 years of software engineering development experience background working with developing cloud based enterprise solutions.
- Experience working with databases preferably Postgres,Cassandra.
- Good knowledge working with REST API, Microservices .
- Experience with frameworks (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails) .
- Good understand of DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS) .
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good Undertanding of working with databases preferably Postgres.
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git (Github, Gitlab, etc) and the feature branch workflow .
- Experience with automation tools like Maven, Gradle, NPM, WebPack, Grunt .