Siemens is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For more than 170 years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide . We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities or sales offices in almost every country in the world.
- Education: B.com graduate with sound knowledge of accountancy quality methodology.
- Excellent communication skills and flexible with shifts.
- We provide a variety of competitive, innovative, and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
- We process, compile, and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax, and Master Data Services.
- We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach.
- We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.