Siemens is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For more than 170 years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide . We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities or sales offices in almost every country in the world.
Experiences: 1-2 Years
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 year of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Any Engineering background is okay. Preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineer’s.
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6 months to 1 year exposure to key board skills.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.