Siemens off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Software Developer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For more than 170 years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide . We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities or sales offices in almost every country in the world.
Position: Java Software Developer
Location: Udaipur, India
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar subject.
Job Description: Assists and work with senior engineers in designing, developing,modifying, and implementing software programming for products with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Ensures the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Learn new programming languages and technologies in short span of time. Creates,documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Works under Supervision.Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency and technical
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Mathematical / Logical / Reasoning Skills.
- Passionate learner.
- Knowledge of RDBMS.
- Awareness of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall,Agile).
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Good delegation and time management skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and Hands on programming experience on GoLang and Java would be preferred.