Siemens is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineer Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For more than 170 years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide . We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities or sales offices in almost every country in the world.
Position: Engineer Trainee
- Bachelor’s degree in a Mechanical Engineering from renowned institution.
- Knowledge on CAD software is added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- Exposure to engineering drawing reading needed.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Software skills: Knows MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point, SAP Document Management.
- Awareness about PLM tool like Teamcenter will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices.
- To provide back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modeling, and manufacturing drawings of components / assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.