Siemens is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
For more than 170 years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide . We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities or sales offices in almost every country in the world.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Chennai, India
- B. Tech or B.E. in (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / EEE)
- Develops and enhance software applications through coding and testing.
- Problem solving • Work closely with a globally distributed team of UI engineers, backend engineers, quality engineers on the design and specification of features.
- Be part of daily scrum team
- Passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge in Java / React JS / HTML5 / CSS
- Knowledge in REST APIs is a plus.