Siemens is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: For more than 170 years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide . We operate in 289 major production and manufacturing plants worldwide. In addition, we have office buildings, warehouses, research and development facilities or sales offices in almost every country in the world.
Position: Associate Engineer
- B.E – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering.
- Excellent in verbal and written communications skills.
- Should be a good Team player.
- Good in Logical thinking skills.
- Good in Programming skills such as C#.
- The work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
- Responsible for executing test cases.
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases for PCS 7 Product.
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.