Shipsy off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Full Stack Engineer
. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: At Shipsy, data is at the center of all our solutions. We enable organizations to capture more & better quality data and help them utilize it to truly become a data-driven organization. We are a young group of high-caliber engineers from the top institutes of India with diverse backgrounds ranging from big data, software architecture, machine learning, robotics, blockchain, IoT putting all our knowledge and energy towards solving real-life business problems through the means of technology.
Position: Full Stack Engineer
- 2+ years of hands-on experience building web applications with Nodejs, React and a solid understanding of software construction.
- Comfortable with Responsive Web Design and Development and weave out beautiful code in React, an interest in building UIs with modern tools like ES6, React, Redux, and Webpack.
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep in multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- Strong product and design sensibilities and has an obsessive attention to detail.
- Write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- Strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area are bonuses.
- As a hands-on engineering professional, you’ll stay on top of the details and will be more focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating the best user experience.
- Work with a wide range of systems, stakeholders, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from design to delivery.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Building highly scalable, reliable, efficient distributed systems to serve traffic-heavy SaaS-based product using micro-services architecture.
- Building scalable component libraries, design systems and tools using typescript, Solve complex design problems and User Interface compatibility issues across browsers.
- Contribute directly to the technical and product roadmap.