ServiceNow is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Tech Support Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ServiceNow (Service-now in 2011) is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. Founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 Index and S&P 500 Index. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world’s most innovative companies.
Position: Tech Support Engineer
- 2 yrs to 7 yrs years providing customer-facing technical support (Web-based products or e-commerce preferred).
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
- AngularJS framework knowledge.
- Must have basic object-oriented programming skills (Java strongly preferred).
- Good to have a basic understanding of SQL.
- Strong troubleshooting/root cause isolation skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concepts.
- Experience providing web development support is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with tools & practices of the trade such as incident management, knowledgebase, defect & escalation management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Providing support to users/administrators of our platform. Supporting and contributing to the growth of best practices for delivery of support services.
- Understanding our platform, Cloud technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of challenging technical situations.
- Acting as a customer advocate, prioritizing and managing assigned cases and escalations in queue with little or no supervision.
- Engaging with the cross functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution.
- This includes being the last point of escalation within the customer support department and mentoring junior team members in the various technologies.
- Previous experience working with the ServiceNow platform (Client Scripts, UI Policies/Actions/Pages/Scripts/Macros).
- Experience with configuring Virtual Agent and Agent Workspace.
- Understanding of bootstrap framework.
- Understanding of message communication protocols.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE.
- Previous experience in software development(or) software consulting.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting e-commerce applications with catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling is highly desirable.
- Experience providing SaaS support is desirable.