ServiceNow is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ServiceNow (Service-now in 2011) is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. Founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Russell 1000 Index and S&P 500 Index. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world’s most innovative companies.
Position: Staff Software Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Java or a similar OO language.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations.
- Experience with any of the modern UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.
- Analytical and design skills.
- Working knowledge and ability to use tools to assist with daily tasks (IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools).
- Build high-quality, clean, scalable and reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes (Code Reviews, Unit testing, etc.)
- Work with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Design software that is simple to use to allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific needs.
- Help design and implement new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite.